Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day pants


I have made this pattern 4 times now for HC. The first pair was a some cool space fabric. Then we made some with dog fabric. One day I took HC to Joann's to buy some fabric for "sleep shorts" he picked out bright red Curious George fabric, great choice for sleepwear! Well no sooner than we got home, he came to me and said, "Mom, E no want sleep shorts, E want day pants". So I made him bright red Curious George "day pants" I figure there is only so long that he can get away with it, and it makes him really happy. So now he also has "Buzz and Woody day pants" and another blue pair of Curious George ones cut out and waiting to be sewn. HC starts preschool in a week or so and the elastic pants are great for "Bathroom independence"

I think it is a Simplicity pattern, I will have to go look for the number later.

No comments:

Post a Comment