Friday, January 22, 2010

Kiddos

So I went to put on my shoes the other day and little boy (I have not thought of a cute witty name for the kids in the blogging world) looks at me and with a surprised look on his face says, "Mommy! More shoes!", "yes" I said "more shoes".

Sleepyhead is mad at me. I had the audacity to leave her and little boy for 4 hours today. Granted, that is the longest time I have left her in her 3 months of life. She has to get used to it though. I am back at work, and while I work from home, I will have to leave occasionally to do various things. She has not let me put her down in the 4 hours I have been home. I told her she would be better if she actually took a bottle. She is a bit of a picky little girl. She does not like a bottle, heck, I would be happy if she would nurse on both sides!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krista - Beautiful cape, and good on ya Audrey - wrap Mum around your little finger some more! Love and looking forward to SEEING YOU ALL VERY SOON - TOri

    ReplyDelete